Homework will not be completed online for the remainder of the year. Come back soon!
Homework post for the 2013-14 school year are now done. Please remember to help your child with home reading.
The Math homework post is now complete for the 2013-14 school year.
Try visiting Spelling City to practice this week's words!
Say Something is done for the 2013-14 school year!
This week you get to write all about your mom! Using the sentence starter "The best thing about my mom is ...." write 5-7 sentences about your mom. Don't forget to add details to your sentences by using "juicy" words, and be sure to check for COPS. It's time to blog about mom! Here is an example of a little something Bronson wrote about me last year:
The Best Thing About My Mom, by Bronson Maria Rebolone Coupland
- The best thing about my mom is that she covers me with kisses when she wakes up in the morning.
- The best thing about my mom is that she calls me handsome, even when I'm drooling and have stinky breath.
- The best thing about my mom is that she teaches me fancy dance moves, and lets me make up my own during our nightly dance party.
- The best thing about my mom is that she sometimes forgets to put away the kitchen garbage, and I am able to have a feast fit for a king.
- The best thing about my mom is that she gives me massages, and every inch of me relaxes, even the little white hairs on the tip of my tail.
- The best thing about my mom is that she loves me, even when I've dug up half of the backyard.
-The best thing about my mom is that she is my mom, and I love her.